How do I change bankruptcy attorneys? 2 Answers as of August 27, 2010

I hired a bankruptcy attorney over 4 months ago. He still has not filed for me and is no longer returning my phone calls or emails. I have two questions. First, how do I legally get my money back? Second, how do I find a bankruptcy lawyer who is actually going to handle my case? I am very apprehensive about hiring a new one.

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Diefer Law Group, P.C.
Diefer Law Group, P.C. | Abel Fernandez
You just need to meet with a new attorney and hire and a new one.
Answer Applies to: California
Replied: 8/13/2010
Click to View More Answers: