How do I challenge a misdemeanor 14601.2? 3 Answers as of April 18, 2014

Accordingly, the stop was for not having a seatbelt on and later pulls suspect that turns to have a suspended license. I was taken in custody and later. That was the original complaint. Later, an upgraded complaint was introduced allegedly stating that the undercover sting operation was revising their daily package when the name of suspect was on their list. They came around seeing the suspect exiting the driveway that is in a busy street and that's blocked by a walkway/brick type area with flower bud bushes that makes it impossible to see. The car has tinted windows and extra child sun blockers on the rear window and back window. The apprehension was made by one officer, citation and transportation by the same officer. On the complaint, it has the prepared document as partner and as witness. I later revised the actual ticket and has another name unheard of with a lieutenant name. Later, I read the tow receipt and it has other names unheard of. My last 14601.1 was in 98 and last help in 23152 in 02. I had participated in a 500 hour alcohol drug program that I believed would meet the DMV requisite to obtain my license. I hadn't been in any other problems since. Also, the residence where I live is an apartment complex of 30 cars. The car wasn't registered to me. Can you give me a break and explain how to challenge such incident? I know that the DA will try to minimize the whole report and stick to the charges but I'm concerned of how they placed the second report. It doesn't add up HELP also. They later added 12500, 16028 a/29.

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Law Office of Peter F. Goldscheider
Law Office of Peter F. Goldscheider | Peter Goldscheider
You mention every detail except the relevant one. Were you properly advised that your license was suspended and can they prove it. If so you will have a difficult time winning this case.
Answer Applies to: California
Replied: 4/18/2014
Steven Alpers | Steven Alpers
I don't know what your charges are. If they are driving on a suspended you need to get your license. It also sounds like drug you possession or possession for sales. Either way you need a lawyer, public defender or private attorney.
Answer Applies to: California
Replied: 4/16/2014
Hudson Bair | Hudson Bair
Sounds like you need a lawyer to help you with this/these cases.
Answer Applies to: California
Replied: 4/16/2014
Click to View More Answers: