How do I cancel the power of attorney I gave for a land case? 6 Answers as of December 30, 2013

I have given power of attorney to deal with a land case but now they are not honest.

Dessy & Dessy, a Professional Corporation | Ronald D. Dessy
Send the attorney a notarized document terminating the power of attorney previously given to the attorney, keeping a copy for your records. If the prior power of attorney was recorded, then you will need to record your document terminating the power of attorney, in each county in which the attorney recorded the original power of attorney. You should also send your attorney a letter directing him to treat the power of attorney is terminated, and keep a copy of that letter. The most important county to check on whether your power of attorney was recorded, as the county in which your property is located.
Stuart P Gelberg
Stuart P Gelberg | Stuart P Gelberg
Not a landlord tenant Q.
Send them a written notice or e-mail stating that the power of attorney is cancelled. If they have filed the POA with any County agency, file a copy of the cancellation.
Law Office of Richard Winkler | Richard Winkler
Is your power of attorney revocable?
Durham Jones & Pinegar | Erven Nelson
Generally speaking, a power of attorney is revocable at will meaning you can cancel it in writing at any time. There are a few exceptions, depending on the language of the POA. You should send a letter to the person who has the POA stating that you revoke the POA effective immediately, and send a copy to everyone else involved in the land deal.
    Send them a certified letter telling them you are revoking the power of attorney. If you wanted to be really careful, record the letter on the piece of land.