How do I cancel a child custody petition I made in court? 1 Answers as of April 01, 2011

I filed for custody of my 3 children but since then have gotten back with my husband. I want to cancel the petition without having to appear in court.

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Theodore W. Robinson, P.C.
Theodore W. Robinson, P.C. | Theodore W. Robinson
If you don't appear, it will be dismissed. If you write the Clerk of the Court beforehand, that would also do it.
Answer Applies to: New York
Replied: 4/1/2011
Click to View More Answers: