How do I bring a slip and fall injury claim in California? 4 Answers as of July 08, 2013

Can I bring a personal injury claim for a slip and fall at my apartment that happened three years ago?

Law Offices of Steven A. Fink
Law Offices of Steven A. Fink | Steven Alan Fink
The statute of limitations for personal injury claims by adults is two years. Sorry, you apparently waited too long to file.
Probably not as statute of limitations is 2 years.
Law Offices of Steven R. Kuhn & Associates
Law Offices of Steven R. Kuhn & Associates | Steven R. Kuhn
The statute of limitations for personal injury cases in California is 2 years unless you are a minor. Please understand that this is a general discussion of legal principles by a California lawyer and does not create an attorney/client relationship. It's impossible to give detailed, accurate advice based on a few sentences on a website (and you shouldn't provide too much specific information about your legal matter on a public forum like this, anyway). You should always seek advice from an attorney licensed in your jurisdiction who can give you an informed opinion after reviewing all of the relevant information.