How do I bring a person to the USA? 2 Answers as of May 27, 2011

I live here in US for 13 years but I didn't know how to bring my sister son to US. So my question is how can I bring my sister son to US?

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
The Jarrett Firm, LLC
The Jarrett Firm, LLC | Patrick Jarrett
More facts are needed to sufficiently answer your question. For instance, is your sister in the US? What is her status? What is your sister's son's status? There are several possible options, but without more information, I am unable to provide you a sufficient answer.
Answer Applies to: Georgia
Replied: 5/27/2011
Theresa E. Tilton, Attorney at Law
Theresa E. Tilton, Attorney at Law | Theresa E. Tilton
The law does not permit you to sponsor your nephew (sister's son) for immigration. I'm sorry.
Answer Applies to: Washington
Replied: 5/25/2011
Click to View More Answers: