How do I bring my children back after my ex husband prolonged their stay? 1 Answers as of January 07, 2012

Ex husband has visitation in Texas and I am from Ohio. We have two boys 6 and 4. He was given visitation for Christmas. He picked them up on December 25 and it is through January 5 at 1130am. I received a letter in mail from him saying I have to pick up the boys down there. Last years summer visitation. He picked up and brought them back and he is refusing to bring them home. They are to be in school January 3rd. This is two days before his visitation ends. What do I do?

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Law Office of James Lentz
Law Office of James Lentz | James Lentz
You have a problem. Get to your divorce lawyer today and show him the letter you wrote. In the long run, seeking a contempt citation with legal fees and requiring the ex-husband annually post a bond sufficient to handle future litigation costs if needed should take care of the problem. Immediately, you need an emergency action.
Answer Applies to: Ohio
Replied: 1/7/2012
Click to View More Answers: