How do I begin a divorce against my husband in New York? 1 Answers as of May 13, 2011

I want a divorce my husband but he wont sign because of his immigration papers. I am tired of him saying he never wanted to marry me and how I bought rings he didn’t. That proves he didn’t want me he said were passed that and I said so buy me a ring then for mothers day he said he got one for me nothing. I want a divorce he is too abusive verbally.

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Theodore W. Robinson, P.C.
Theodore W. Robinson, P.C. | Theodore W. Robinson
You're not bound to wait for him to sign off on anything. Simply hire a matrimonial attorney and proceed against him. Good luck.
Answer Applies to: New York
Replied: 5/13/2011
Click to View More Answers: