How do I become a shareholder in a soleproprietor S Corp? Posted on March 01, 2011

I am trying to convert my business to a hobby due to lack of profit making. I was told by state of Ohio AG rep that I have to submit certificate of dissolution as a shareholder and not as incorporator or director. I am the sole person in this business.

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Click to View More Answers: