How do I approach an accident involving out of state insurance? Posted on December 15, 2010

I was involved in an accident while backing out of a store parking place and was struck in the rear.$860 approx worth of damage to my car so I was filling out a NH accident report since the accident happened in NH. No police are involved. The other person was from MA and his insurance sent me a MA accident form to fill out and send it to them. Not sure what to do.

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Click to View More Answers: