How do I apply for legal annulment in New York? 1 Answers as of April 21, 2011

How can I apply for annulment after I have divorce papers?

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Theodore W. Robinson, P.C.
Theodore W. Robinson, P.C. | Theodore W. Robinson
To obtain an annulment, you'll likely need the services of an attorney. It is a formal proceeding and it requires purchasing an Index number in the County in which you live and drafting formalized papers that outline why your marriage should be annulled versus divorced. Speak to a lawyer right away.
Answer Applies to: New York
Replied: 4/21/2011
Click to View More Answers: