How could I resolve a warrant for unpaid traffic tickets from 14 years ago? 5 Answers as of August 19, 2015

I have 14 year old unpaid traffic tickets that I never went to court for, and they issued an arrest warrant. I just moved from another state where I have lived for the past 14 years and never heard a thing about it. All of the sudden this warrant is showing up now that I moved. How can I resolve this so I am able to get a driver’s license here?

Law Office of Darin Kanfer | Darin J. Kanfer
You will have to show up in the court where the warrant was issued.
Almost probably have to resolve it prior to the time you would be granted a driver's license. I would suggest that you engage an attorney to find out all of the details and determine whether or not you still have a liability, and if you do, to arrange to take care of it and have the arrest warrant vacated.
LeadfootSpeedingTicket.com
LeadfootSpeedingTicket.com | Andrea Storey Rogers
Hire a traffic ticket lawyer in the city or county where the old tickets were issued. Your attorney should be able to get the warrants lifted and negotiate a plea bargain deal on the tickets so you can pay the fines and your driving record and insurance rates will not be affected.
Law Office of Edward J. Blum
Law Office of Edward J. Blum | Edward J. Blum
Go to court. Set the case for trial. Show up at trial, cop won't. Get case dismissed.
No driver's license until the warrant is resolved.