How could I prevent being charged twice? 2 Answers as of September 09, 2015

A company used a check number provided in March 2015 and April 2015 with the exact same charge. I will be contacting my bank as soon as I can on the next business day. In the meantime, this has caused me to be overdrawn. I suspect my bank will get my account back as it should be. In the meantime, does this company owe me additional money for my stress and aggravation? How can I prevent this company from doing this again to me without any additional charges to be made by me?

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
KEYL ADR Services, LLC | Mark D. Keyl
If you have actual monetary damages, perhaps you could sue. However, probably it wouldn't be worth it.
Answer Applies to: Mississippi
Replied: 9/1/2015
I do not have enough information to answer this question. This is not an employment law question.
Answer Applies to: Georgia
Replied: 9/9/2015
Click to View More Answers: