How could I get my belongings back if my ex refuses me to enter the property? 3 Answers as of June 15, 2015

I went to pick up my belonging from where I was staying. They told me to come back in an hour only when I came back and proceeded to get my belonging me and my man were approach by my ex roommate and his friend and baby mother. They had weapons and I was not able to get my belongings I left because I did not want anybody to get hurt.

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Law Office of Darin Kanfer | Darin J. Kanfer
Contact your local police and ask them for assistance. You may need to show them proof that you lived there.
Answer Applies to: Michigan
Replied: 6/15/2015
Universal Law Group, Inc. | Francis John Cowhig
Go to the police, explain what is happening and ask the police to accompany you to pick up your belongings.
Answer Applies to: California
Replied: 6/15/2015
James T. Weiner & Associates, P.C.
James T. Weiner & Associates, P.C. | James T. Weiner
Estimate the replacement value of your belongings File a lawsuit against your ex for "conversion" of your belongs and ask for that value.. If he does not give you
Answer Applies to: Michigan
Replied: 6/12/2015
Click to View More Answers: