How could I get my belongings back if my ex refuses me to enter the property? 3 Answers as of June 15, 2015

I went to pick up my belonging from where I was staying. They told me to come back in an hour only when I came back and proceeded to get my belonging me and my man were approach by my ex roommate and his friend and baby mother. They had weapons and I was not able to get my belongings I left because I did not want anybody to get hurt.

Law Office of Darin Kanfer | Darin J. Kanfer
Contact your local police and ask them for assistance. You may need to show them proof that you lived there.
Go to the police, explain what is happening and ask the police to accompany you to pick up your belongings.
James T. Weiner & Associates, P.C.
James T. Weiner & Associates, P.C. | James T. Weiner
Estimate the replacement value of your belongings File a lawsuit against your ex for "conversion" of your belongs and ask for that value.. If he does not give you