How could I get the court to subpoena employment information for my divorce? 6 Answers as of August 20, 2015

I need to know how to get his pay-stubs to bring to court so that the case will get thrown out. This will help me prove my husband was not in the state when he filed for divorce, causing the court to not have jurisdiction.

Law Office of Robert E McCall | Robert McCall
A party does not have to be physically in Florida when a matter is filed. The requirement is for a party to be a resident for 181 days before filing?
Law Office of Martin A. Kahan | Martin A. Kahan
The court does not subpoena the records. ?The party seeking the records subpoenas them.
I would most strongly suggest that you engage an attorney to assist you. You should be bringing the jurisdictional issue in your first responsive pleading to his filed divorce. Once the action is filed either party, commonly through their attorney, has the right to seek discovery.
Mediation Services of Southwest Florida
Mediation Services of Southwest Florida | Dennis J. Leffert, J.D.
Go ahead and complete the subpoena then take it to the court clerk to issue the subpoena and have a serve by the Marshall. Once issued and served the other person will have to comply or face the cord on a contempt hearing.
The court will not subpoena anything, lawyers subpoena, the court can ORDER him to produce the documents if you have a motion pending so asking.
    The Gufford Law Firm, P.A.
    The Gufford Law Firm, P.A. | Joseph Gufford
    A. You could do a Request for Production on him; B. You could find out the name, address and telephone number of the employer and their registered agent for service of process and do a Notice of Intent to Serve a Subpoena Duces Tecum on Nonparty without deposition and then, assuming no objection have the subponae issued by the Clerk. Most people are not going to be able to accomplish these items without the assistance of a trained lawyer. I suggest that you retain counsel immediately.