How could I file for unemployment if my job is currently going through some roof repairs due to weather? 1 Answers as of January 29, 2016

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Fox & Fox, S.C. | Richard F. Rice
Contact the State unemployment agency to file a claim. Online or by telephone.
Answer Applies to: Wisconsin
Replied: 1/29/2016
Click to View More Answers: