How could the husband be prevented from getting toll tickets? 6 Answers as of August 31, 2015

My sister's husband lives in one state and my sister lives in another. He is in possession of a truck that is registered to my sister and is purposely getting toll tickets, in hopes getting my sister arrested. He is violent. How can we recover the vehicle without a confrontation? Any advice?

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Law Office of Robert E McCall | Robert McCall
You need to speak with an attorney in the state that the vehicle is located.
Answer Applies to: Florida
Replied: 8/31/2015
Law Offices of Ronald A. Steinberg & Associates | Ronald A. Steinberg, BA, MA, JD
Get a lawyer to petition the secretary of state to change the title to the truck. Get a lawyer to sue the jerk for a divorce and ask the judge to help. Get a boyfriend who is bigger and meaner to give him an attitude adjustment.
Answer Applies to: Michigan
Replied: 8/27/2015
Adler Law Group, LLC
Adler Law Group, LLC | Lawrence Adler
Call the police and let them know the car is stolen and taken without permission.
Answer Applies to: Connecticut
Replied: 8/27/2015
James E. Hasser, Jr. P.C.
James E. Hasser, Jr. P.C. | Jim Hasser
Sounds to me like a divorce is necessary. Get your sister to consult a divorce attorney. Good luck.
Answer Applies to: Alabama
Replied: 8/27/2015
Richard B. Jacobson & Associates, LLC | Richard B. Jacobson
First, with the draw any permission this bird has to use the vehicle. Next notify the state patrol or other law-enforcement agency about what he is doing. He is probably violating two or three criminal laws.
Answer Applies to: Wisconsin
Replied: 8/27/2015
Click to View More Answers: