How come I did not get any notice of my charges and how do I handle the warrant? 5 Answers as of January 26, 2015

I was applying for a job and they ran a criminal background check and saw an arrest. I was arrested in 3/2014 for meth possession/intoxication and I struggled with an officer. On a recent background check, 3 "arrests" showed up with no upcoming date but a filing date of 10/2014. And there is an active warrant as of 12/2014. Why did I not receive charges in the mail or any notice thereof? What is the best way to handle the warrant? Does the fact that there is no date suggest they are not pressing charges anymore?

No it doesn't and you can be arrested for any time on the warrant. I would contact an experienced criminal law specialist immediately to help you. There is no requirement that you receive notice of the issuance of an arrest warrant.
The fact that there is a bench warrant out on you is enough to give you concern. The fact that there is no upcoming court date only means that the court has not set a date and probably won't until you are arrested on the warrant or you turn yourself in. Unfortunately, I cannot tell you why you did not get notice of the filing. It could have been sent to the wrong address, you could have moved or it could have simply been lost in the mail. I strongly suggest that you contact an experienced criminal defense attorney for a face-to-face consultation and give him/her all of the facts surrounding your case.
Law Offices of Martina A. Vigil, PC
Law Offices of Martina A. Vigil, PC | Martina A. Vigil
You need to have an attorney put your case on calendar and recall the warrant. If you go to court yourself, you run the risk of being detained because you are in warrant status. Once the warrant is recalled- you will get a court date.
Law Office of Edward J. Blum
Law Office of Edward J. Blum | Edward J. Blum
You moved or the cops had a bad address.
You should hire a lawyer to go to court to recall the warrant. A lawyer can do this without you present, so it is less risky for you.