How can you resolve a felony fraud charge? 2 Answers as of September 08, 2011

The state of Florida is prosecuting me for fraud (making false statements) on receiving unemployment benefits from 2008. Trial date has not been set yet and a prosecutor has not been assigned. I want to resolve this matter financially if possible. I can't afford a felony on my record. I graduate next spring and have a job offer already. They won't hire me though with any type of felony record.

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Michael D. Fluke, P.A.
Michael D. Fluke, P.A. | Michael D. Fluke
This cannot be resolved fully on a financial level, but money talks. If you can come up with the full restitution amount you may have some bargaining power. I suggest you consult an experienced Criminal Defense attorney to discuss your case in greater detail and learn all of your rights and options. Good luck.
Answer Applies to: Florida
Replied: 9/8/2011
Click to View More Answers: