How can you get a retail theft charge off your record? 1 Answers as of July 29, 2016

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Ferguson & Ferguson
Ferguson & Ferguson | Randy W. Ferguson
You can't in Alabama if convicted. Pardon only option.
Answer Applies to: Alabama
Replied: 7/29/2016
Click to View More Answers: