How can you get positive payment history to show up on your credit report? 5 Answers as of September 15, 2015

I been entered as a debtor and filled a Uniform Commercial Code or UCC with the department of state and the lender gave me a security agreement and also a promissory note and they filed out their part and I filled out my part ok the reason I’m went through this process is cause the lender gave me a loan of 22,500 USD and I gave them collateral a but the loan has been paid off and I have been told by them that I can have this shown on my credit report as good payment history if this is true who gets the security agreement and promissory note to file it I tried the county court clerk they said they don’t deal with that stuff.

Not every creditor subscribes to the credit reporting agencies. No creditor is required to report to the credit reporting agencies. You are not a subscriber to any credit reporting agency and therefore cannot provide credit history to them about yourself. Subscribing to a CRA can cost thousands of dollars every month, so you are barking up the wrong tree here. There are plenty of other ways to increase your credit score but you are trying to accomplish the impossible.
Credit reporting agencies work like this: when a lender is considering you for a loan, they buy your credit report, then 90 days later the the CRA sends them a request to verify whether you made the loan and if so, the amount and terms of the loan. Then every month thereafter, they report to the CRA (this is all automated), whether you payments are on time or how far behind they are. If the debt doesn't appear on your credit report already, that means the lender doesn't report to the CRA, and you'll never get it on your report.
Law Office of Joshua R.I. Cohen
Law Office of Joshua R.I. Cohen | Joshua Cohen
It's up to the lender to report to credit bureaus. They are not obligated to do so. You can discuss with lender, maybe they will, maybe they won't. But again, they don't have to report anything.
Edelman, Combs, Latturner & Goodwin, LLC | Daniel A. Edelman
I am afraid a creditor is not required to report to a credit bureau. The only obligation is to report accurately if they do report.
Well it is true the county of clerk is the wrong place to go. If it is paid off the lender has to give you a release. I suggest you show your paper work and proof of payment to a local attorney. You can report your own credit history. Use the address in the attachment.