How can you find current and prior cases that an attorney is of record? 2 Answers as of March 27, 2017

Instead of searching by petitioner or respondent, is there a way to search by counsel? Specifically, in addition to understanding her common legal strategies, I would like to see motions her opposing counsel has filed and attorneys that have successfully beat her corruption in court.

Law Office of Robert E McCall | Robert McCall
This is difficult. Probably easiest to go to the Clerk of Court and request to see case files handled by the attorney. Clerk should have ability to identify files by attorney name, doubtful if they can screen for motions.
R. Jason de Groot, P.A
R. Jason de Groot, P.A | R. Jason de Groot
Ask the clerk of court if this can be done. For a while, I could see all of my previous court cases on the clerk's website locally, but that was only for this county, and I have had many, many cases in other counties.