How can you clear a domestic violence charge in Florida? 2 Answers as of May 25, 2011

My friend just went to jail over a domestic charge? Is there any way to get it off her record?

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Law Offices of Karen Kilpatrick
Law Offices of Karen Kilpatrick | Karen Kilpatrick
Unfortunately, if she was convicted she would be ineligible to seal or expunge the record. Only option is a pardon, ten years down the line. Or, if there was a plea, could be a possibility to overturn the conviction.
Answer Applies to: Florida
Replied: 5/25/2011
Click to View More Answers: