How can we stop someone from harassing my child in my custody? Posted on July 13, 2011

I have custody of my 14 yr old grandson. His Aunt interferes all the time. She tells him he is old enough to make his own decisions and can do what he wants. She has called my house many times and harrased us and threaten us. We have called police and made complaint. She refers to me as the "Fat Ass" when she is talking to my grandson. Can we do anything to make her stop.

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Click to View More Answers: