How can we prevent the underage father of our daughters baby from getting custody? Posted on January 22, 2011

My daughter is a minor so is the father of the baby. He is not on birth certificate. He is threatening to go to court to get custody of baby. She would give us custody of the baby if this would cut him out of the picture. What can she do if she needs to do anything to keep him from getting custody?

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Click to View More Answers: