How can we pay for damages if my moms name is still on the property taxes? Posted on August 05, 2011

My mother is deceased. Her home and property was set up as heir estate. One of the my sister live in the home. Recently a car ran into the home. The car insurance company refused to pay the damages because the property taxes are still in my mom name. What can my sister do?

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Click to View More Answers: