How can we go through the immigration process and marriage? 1 Answers as of April 23, 2015

Is there a way to hire an immigration lawyer, to guide my husband and I (foreigner) on the process of getting married? He is enlisted in the army right now, and deployed, and I am from Guatemala, so we need someone to help us through this process. Please let me know if there is a chance that we can hire someone to help us. Thank you!

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
World Esquire Law Firm
World Esquire Law Firm | Aime Katambwe
Of course, there is a chance for you to hire someone to help you through the process. In fact that is the course of action that I would recommend to anyone in your situation. By the way, we can help. I believe you will need an attorney to work with you and try and show you what will need to be done in your specific situation in order to get you the results that you want.
Answer Applies to: California
Replied: 4/23/2015
Click to View More Answers: