How can we get child support for our grandson? Posted on July 08, 2011

What can you do if you are taking care of your nineteen year old grandson (mentally ill) and your ex daughter in law is still getting child support for him. My son cannot afford to bring her back to court.

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Click to View More Answers: