How can we ensure that we are able to stay in our house after he passes? Posted on July 11, 2011

My fiance owns a home paid in full in N.C. his deed reads his name and at time of death his fathers and 2 kids. What rights do I have to the home as his wife and if none what can we do to give me the right to stay in this home after his passing?

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Click to View More Answers: