How can we connect with local sports agents or agencies? 1 Answers as of January 03, 2011

I am the Founder and GM of Fast Twitch Athletic Training Center. We understand the importance of agents and agencies working with some of the best trainers in the country to help prepare their athletes for combines and the next level of play. With us in being highly effective in the area of performance enhancement training and sports rehab with an in-house physical therapy department available we see ourselves as a great help and a solution to those looking to increase their stock and get to the next level of play.

We are looking to connect with local agents and agencies and wondered what is the best route to pursue to accomplish this?

LT Pepper Law
LT Pepper Law | Luke T. Pepper
A good number of agents are also lawyers. I would put a pitch together and identify the agents and contact their office.