How can we change the restatement to the original trust? Posted on July 21, 2011

We are a beneficiary of a CRUT. The trustee applied for a change in the trust because it did not meet the 10% remainder requirement. The change would be from lifetime to 20 yrs annuity. We are thinking of opposing the restatement in court, and would like to know if we can ask to make it just the original trust. If so, what kind of lawyer to I need? Thank you.

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Click to View More Answers: