How can sponsor my convicted husband for green card? 3 Answers as of September 08, 2014

My husband is in parole. He was convicted twice for burglary and drugs charges (possession). We are married for 2 years. He spent 1 year in prison during the marriage and we are together for three. I work and I never had drug problems. We have several letters and cards we exchange while he was away. Now he is my dependent on my job eye and dental care life insurance. We are paying his debits because we were not able to open a bank account for him. Our IDs has our home address and our rent is in our name. We are legit and I have pictures for this last 3 years with him and his family. We have a letter from his therapist and work. My lawyer said we won’t be approved on the interview and it can take years for the investigation to make decision.

The issue is not necessarily having the immigrant visa approved. This issue is your husband's criminal history makes him ineligible for a green card. It is unclear whether any waivers are available as more information is needed about his criminal history.
Assuming that your husband is undocumented and without knowing all the details, I would say that you attorney is probably correct. The burglary charges, depending on exactly how your husband plead or was found guilty would make him inadmissible and unable to obtain immigration benefits. The drug charges would make him removable/deportable, if and when he is picked up by ICE.
Your lawyer is correct. Do not even waste your time and money trying to make him legal. If he gets into any more trouble, I would spend the money to get a divorce.