How can someone arrested for DUI return to the US? 1 Answers as of April 25, 2011

My Mexican au pair was arrested for DUI. She's here with an au pair program and is being dismissed. Her visa will be canceled as a result. She has a court date in June but won't be able to return w/out a visa. She would like to be able to travel to the US in the future and wants to do the right thing. Is there a way she can settle this from Mexico? She is returning to Mexico on 4/26.

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Law Office of Immigration & International Trade Law
Law Office of Immigration & International Trade Law | Linda Liang
If she is deported, she will wait for 10 years. if she leaves on her own, she can get a visa through consulate.
Answer Applies to: Florida
Replied: 4/25/2011
Click to View More Answers: