How can a person get child support dropped for a child that is not theirs? Posted on April 05, 2011

How can a person have child support dropped on a child that does not belong to them? The DNA test says the child is theirs but the DNA test also states the child is the twin brother's as well. The real father says he is the father of the child and the mother tells her child that he is the father as well and also tells the child the other person is the uncle. She refuses to have anything done and won't drop the child support. Everyone knows who the child belongs to. What can he do so that he don't have to pay child support anymore? If technically the state is saying the child belongs to both of them then can the person who is not the father sign over all of his rights so that he does not have to pay anymore?

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Click to View More Answers: