How can a permanent resident bring their wife to the US? Posted on March 18, 2011

I am a green card holder since dec 2009. I got married with a bsc nurse girl in India on Jan 2011. What is the best possible way for me to bring her to Usa fast? What is best option, 1. Student visa 2. Can she get Visa if she is pregnant as there is no one to take care of her, its hard for me to stay in India, affects my career badly 3.Can I take a Job outside Usa say Canada,Will it create problems for my Usa citizenship and proceed of bringing my wife In Usa? 4.My wife is Nurse, what if we need her here to take care of someone who needs a care taker? 5. Any other suggestions Please?

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Click to View More Answers: