How can a overstay immigrant single parent of two U S citizen children obtain a legal status in the U S? Posted on January 06, 2011

i know someone who came to this country from childhood with her parents. she was abandoned by her mother and her father passed away before obtaining some sort of status for her. She has not been married and ended up with two kids. Two different fathers both of which has abandoned the kids and herself. She desperately needs to work to support her kids. What can she do?

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Click to View More Answers: