How can one of four beneficiaries access ROTH IRA records from say 1/2010 to 11/2015 (account started in 2006)? 2 Answers as of December 07, 2015

Father who is the owner passed 12/2013. Per paperwork appears $425,000.00 of a $450,000.00 account was transferred 11/2014. Then 5/2015 condolence letters go out and remaining balance of $25,000.00 was divided between the four beneficiaries. Only one of four beneficiaries knew of this account until the condolence letter arrived. Something looks very wrong and need to get the records. Have asked the 'financial advisor' our father trusted with this account but he says his legal people say he cannot turn over this documentation?

Obtain the services of a trust litigation/probate lawyer to assist you.
One way, that does involve expense, is to file for probate and have one of the beneficiaries appointed administrator of the estate. I would also ask to meet with the attorney for the financial adviser as I would think a beneficiary has the right to see if they got their full share. If they did not, and the financial adviser is aware of that, he may be subject to a fraud suit.