How can one get child custody after being incarcerated? Posted on February 19, 2011

I am a grandparent and have legal custody of my 5 yr old granddaughter. I have had custody for almost 2 years. Dad is in prison for drug trafficking. He will be getting out soon. He served 1 year. What does he have to do to get custody back? He did have custody for about 1 year before he went to jail. Thank you.

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Click to View More Answers: