How can a non-parent get Power of Attorney of a child whose parents are incarcerated? Posted on June 30, 2011

If both parents of a child are incarcerated how do I get at least Power of Attorney? Will I need something like that to take him to the doctors? Or to get him state provided health insurance?

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Click to View More Answers: