How can my son's grandma get grandparents rights? 1 Answers as of October 04, 2017

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Law Offices of Arlene D. Kock
Law Offices of Arlene D. Kock | Arlene D. Kock
If the grandfather has had a significant ongoing relationship with the grandchild, he may have standing to ask for some visitation time. He should meet with an experienced family law attorney to discuss his options.
Answer Applies to: California
Replied: 10/4/2017
Click to View More Answers: