How can my relative immigrate to the US? Posted on July 28, 2011

I am contacting you, because I wanted to get more information on how a relative of mine (cousin) could immigrate to the US. He would be living with us, and we would be responsible for him. Would it be better for him to come on a study visa, or some other way? It would be great if you could assist me. Thank you so much.

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Click to View More Answers: