How can my mother get rid of her guardianship problem? 1 Answers as of June 02, 2011

My mom has legal guardianship of my daughter. She placed my daughter back into my home to "settle her back in" and had court today to give me back guardianship. She got into trouble at court and was fined for placing her back with me. She also got into trouble for not serving her husband with papers as she served me. How can she get out of this trouble she didn’t know she'd get into?

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Warner Center Law Offices of Donald F. Conviser
Warner Center Law Offices of Donald F. Conviser | Donald F. Conviser
Your mother should schedule a consultation appointment with a Probate Lawyer / Estate Planner who is experienced in Guardianship matters.
Answer Applies to: California
Replied: 6/2/2011
Click to View More Answers: