How can my husband’s asylum case be fixed? 3 Answers as of September 03, 2014

We hired a lawyer since 2012 for an asylum case. But since there's nothing have been done. They said an immigration judge terminated his case. We live in NC, city of Greensboro. My husband lost his job last fall because of every in the companies. He didn't get any benefit. Can you help us?

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Penn Law
Penn Law | Gigi Penn
Obtain from your lawyer the document that says the "immigration judge terminated his case." This document should inform you of his current "legal" status. You can continue to consult with this lawyer or seek another immigration lawyer to assist you.
Answer Applies to: Washington
Replied: 9/3/2014
Coane and Associates
Coane and Associates | Bruce Coane
There are often alternatives available to get a person a work permit.
Answer Applies to: Texas
Replied: 9/3/2014
Law Offices of Grinberg and Segal
Law Offices of Grinberg and Segal | Alexander Segal
Unfortunately, much more information is needed to assess the matter fully. It is unclear why your husband's asylum case was terminated. You may be able to reinstate the case, but again more information is needed. I encourage you to schedule a consultation with an experienced immigration attorney to discuss the matter further.
Answer Applies to: New York
Replied: 9/3/2014
Click to View More Answers: