How can my husband prove that he is a legal citizen? Posted on July 27, 2011

What can I do to help my husband? My husband and I have a 3 years old little girl and we are happily married. I am a born citizen of the us working a full time job and my husband is self employed. We been married for 4 years. My husband has been filling for some times and they keep denied him. My husband has to renew his work permit but, he has to have document showing that he is legal. His case is being look over by the immigration dept. He has until the August 15, to show proof. What can he do

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Click to View More Answers: