How can my husband get a visa if he has already been deported? 4 Answers as of July 12, 2013

My husband was deported almost two years ago. Is there any kind of visa or any other kind of documents that we can file for we have children together?

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
World Esquire Law Firm
World Esquire Law Firm | Aime Katambwe
Normally he would have to wait 10 years before filing an I-212 waiver application. It could be that he can qualify right now for a waiver. I will not be able to tell since I know nothing about your husband and the reasons why he was removed or any of yours and his current circumstances. Consult an attorney and give them the pertinent information to see what they make of it. Sometimes the 10-year bar can be broken with a compelling case. Good luck!
Answer Applies to: California
Replied: 6/6/2011
Fong & Associates
Fong & Associates | William D. Fong
I would need to know the reason for the deportation to see if there is a waiver that he could file for.
Answer Applies to: Texas
Replied: 7/12/2013
Law Office of Immigration & International Trade Law
Law Office of Immigration & International Trade Law | Linda Liang
You should file for waiver before you file for his immigration status again.
Answer Applies to: Florida
Replied: 6/2/2011
Eric M. Mark, Attorney at Law
Eric M. Mark, Attorney at Law | Eric Mark
It depends why he was deported and on your situation and your children's situation. You need to speak with an immigration attorney because there are many factors. Call me for a free consultation and we'll see what options are available.
Answer Applies to: New Jersey
Replied: 6/2/2011
Click to View More Answers: