How can my husband get legal immigration documents? 1 Answers as of February 21, 2011

I was brought here when he was 4 years old, parents got deported in 2008. My husband stayed here with his sister, moved into my brother in laws house, then, my brother in law got my husband out of school when my husband was 15 years old, got him a fake identification card and social security, made him work, then took my husbands who paycheck away, kick my husband and my sister in law out when they were both under age. They moved in with me, my father took care of them, is now my husband’s legal guardian, so he put my husband back in school, my husband quit his job. Now is a great student good grades, doesn't get into trouble, has zero problems with cops.

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Law Office of Immigration & International Trade Law
Law Office of Immigration & International Trade Law | Linda Liang
Sorry to hear this ordeal. It is important to know whether he came with a visa or not. If he did, and if you are citizen, we can solve this problem. I think you should not do this on your own. If you need our assistance, please feel free to contact us.
Answer Applies to: Florida
Replied: 2/21/2011
Click to View More Answers: