How can my husband get his gun rights back after he was covicted of a third degree felony? 1 Answers as of August 12, 2011

My husband was convicted of a 3rd degree felony. Conspiracy to enter contraband into a county facility (tobacco). Although it was just here-say and nothing was found on his person/possession he was still charged. He finished his probation and released. And got his civil rights back but how do we get his gun rights back? The charge was definitely non-violent.

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Law Offices of Karen Kilpatrick
Law Offices of Karen Kilpatrick | Karen Kilpatrick
Authority to own, possess or use a firearm must be applied for through the Office of Executive Clemency. You are only eligible to restore gun rights 8 years after completion of your sentence.
Answer Applies to: Florida
Replied: 8/12/2011
Click to View More Answers: