How can my husband get his green card? 4 Answers as of May 04, 2011

I am a us citizen, my boyfriend came to the us with the visa waiver program. We got married 2 days ago. How can he get his green card?

Depending on his country of origin, he can just go ahead and file the pertinent paperwork. Forms I-130;I-485; I-765; I-864; G-325A; I-693; will need to be filed with supporting documentation. If this is important to you, consult an attorney and they can save you a lot of headaches. He is good to go. Good luck!
You must file and I-130 petition and he must file for adjustment of status. You will both then be interviewed, and if approved he will receive a Conditional Resident Card. Since he came in under the Visa Waiver Program it is best you speak to an attorney before filing.
If you are a U.S. Citizen you file I-130 & I-485; even though your husband entered under a visa waiver. Have an Immigration Attorney file your petition.
Devore Law Group, P.A.
Devore Law Group, P.A. | Jeffrey A. Devore
Congratulations on your marriage! You will have to file a petition for your husband and there are applications and various other documents that the two of you need to file as well. Schedule a consultation with an experienced immigration attorney who can explain to you the process and what you should expect.