How can my husband become my childrens adoptive father? Posted on April 08, 2011

I have two children from a previous marriage. Their father has not had any contact in more than 3 years, and very little contact for the 3 years prior to that (maybe 6 visits in the first 3 years). He has also made very little attempt to pay child support ($360 in the last 6 years?) I am remarrying and having another child. My children call my boyfriend dad, they know he is not their real dad though. I was wondering how he can become their legal father after we are married?

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Click to View More Answers: