How can my girlfriend stay legal here in the US if she's still married with his husband in the Philippines? 1 Answers as of March 24, 2017

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Universal Law Group, Inc. | Francis John Cowhig
As long as she is legally married to someone else, her options are limited. She needs to either divorce her husband and marry a U.S. citizen willing to file a petition for her or find another avenue to legally stay in the country.
Answer Applies to: California
Replied: 3/24/2017
Click to View More Answers: